Information on personal data collected from the interested party pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation pursuant to art. 13 of EU 2016/679 Regulation, the following information is provided in order to make the interested party aware of the characteristics, methods and purposes of the processing of data concerning him:
- a) Identity and contact details of the data controller
We inform you that the data controller is: GAMA INTERNATIONAL SRL
Legal representative: SANTE VINICIO CONSELVAN
based in Milan in via Ronchi n. 39 cap 20134
The following contact details are shown: telephone 02 26417365; email address firstname.lastname@example.org, certified e-mail box (PEC) email@example.com.
- b) Purposes of processing, legal basis and legitimate interest
The processing of personal data requested by the data subject is made for the following purposes:
- Sending email for marketing and / or commercial purposes.
The lawfulness of the treatment is based on:
- The interested party has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data to be contacted by email, telephone, fax or post.
- c) Recipients and any categories of recipients of personal data
The data are processed within the Company by parties authorized to process data operating under the responsibility of the data controller for the purposes set out above.
- d) Data retention period
The data are kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected.
- e) Data rights
We inform you that, with regard to your personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
right to information and access to your personal data;
2. right to obtain rectification or cancellation of the same (so-called “right to be forgotten”)
3. right to limit the processing;
4. right to object to the treatment;
5. right to data portability (applicable law with reference to data in electronic format).
- f) Data communications
The communication of your personal data is necessary for the completion of marketing and / or commercial activities; the failure to communicate your personal data does not allow the continuation of these activities.
- g) Complaint
We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. For further information, consult the institutional website of the Privacy Guarantor (garanteprivacy.it).
- h) Profiling
The holder does not use automated processes aimed at profiling.
- i) Different purpose of processing
If the data controller intends to further process the personal data for a different purpose than that for which they were collected, before such further processing the holder will provide the data subject with information on this different purpose and any other relevant information.
The definition of:
- “personal data” pursuant to art. 4, first paragraph, number 1) of EU Regulation 2016/679: “any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (” concerned “); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social” and of
- “treatment” pursuant to art. 4, first paragraph, number 2) of EU Regulation 2016/679: “any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration , organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection , limitation, cancellation or destruction“.