From 28th May to 7th June, Drupa 2024 will take place at the Düsseldorf Trade Fair, in Germany. Drupa is the international trade fair for the printing, packaging and graphic arts industries, where GAMA International will be exhibiting at Hall 10 – booth C20, presenting a complete range of control and automation systems to meet all the requirements of printing and converting production processes. In particular:
- CCSone® Consumption control systems for inks, varnishes and adhesives, with real-time measurement and automatic refilling
- FCSone Fluid Quality control systems for monitoring viscosity, pH and temperature of fluids (inks, paints, lacquers and adhesives)
- LOGISTICone Logistics and automated handling solutions with AGV technology
- Point meters for photopolymer plates and spectrodensitometers
- Cleaning systems for photopolymer plates and anilox rollers
- Slitters and rewinders for flexible film, aluminium, paper and cardboard.
The Sales and Technical team of GAMA International will be available for visitors during Drupa 2024 at stand Hall 10 – booth C20 to provide detailed information about the new and existing solutions that will be presented at the fair.